Odin Valley Dog Parks are designed to be enjoyed by you and your dog(s), but we want to ensure it stays a safe place for everyone. By making a booking you agree to the following terms and conditions for use;
1) All dogs must be kept on a short lead between the car park and the secure fields, ideally waiting in your vehicle until it is your turn to use the facilities. Please be vigilant of other dogs around you and don't let dogs jump up at the fence, there may be a reactive dog in the other fields.
2) You are responsible for picking up your dogs waste, but we also ask if you see any poo at all, please pick it up. As the fields are large, there is a possibility you may miss your own dogs poo, but if you pick up any you see, others will pick up yours.
3) Dogs using the facility must be up to date with vaccinations or titre tested and regularly treated for flea, tick and worm prevention.
Proof of vaccinations or titre tests must be uploaded at registration and we will request evidence of boosters on an annual basis. Bookings will not be validated without this
4) Do not enter the field if someone is using it. You may use the lock to lock yourself in if you wish to prevent anyone entering whilst you are using the field.
5) On exiting the field, please ensure you close the gate properly and always lock the gate behind you, even if someone is waiting to use the field. This will ensure only authorised access is granted.
6) Please leave on time when your booking is up. Bookings are for 50 mins to allow sufficient time and space to safely exit and minimise contact with other users and dogs. This is important as these facilities are intended as a safe space for nervous and reactive dogs.
7) The maximum number of dogs in each field at any one time should not exceed 4. If you require space for more than 4 dogs, please contact us as you will need to hire both fields.
8) No smoking, grooming or littering on site. Do not leave toys or uneaten treats in the field as dogs may eat them and become ill. Please use the bins provided for all rubbish and take all your belongings with you when you leave.
9) The parks are secured with 6 foot fence, if your dog can jump over 6 feet then we may not be secure for you.
10) The site can only be used by persons over the age of 18. Users under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
1) The equipment provided is there to enrich your dogs experience and is intended for dog use only. Before using the facilities, please ensure that your dogs are physically fit and able to use the facilities.
2) Do not push your dogs to use any of the obstacles, allow them to go at their own pace and always only use reward based training to shape the training behaviour.
3) Please monitor your dogs wellbeing carefully and stop immediately if any signs of injury or distress are shown. Consider using warm up exercises to ensure risk of injury is minimised.
4) Do not use the equipment in wet or icy conditions as surfaces may be extremely slippery.
In certain conditions the agility equipment may be removed without notice on safety grounds.
5) Undertaking agility activities is not advised in young dogs, due to potential impact on their physical development. Use of the equipment is at your own risk.
1) Do not bring your dog to the facilities if they have been unwell in the last 48 hours, this includes diarrhoea and will help prevent spread of any illness to other dogs.
2) Never leave your dogs unattended whilst onsite, and do not leave dogs in vehicles whilst you walk other dogs in the field.
3) As this is a rural outdoor venue situated on a section of farmland, please ensure you take simple precautions to protect your dogs health after using the site e.g. washing paws and checking for ticks etc. Please also be aware from time to time there may be farming activities occurring in neighbouring fields during your visit.
1) Use of the field and the provided equipments are entirely at your own risk. We will not accept responsibility for injury, illness or death of any person or dog, or for damage to any property. We also accept no liability for any losses, claims, actions, damages, costs, expenses or other liability incurred whilst onsite, using the field or any of the equipment.
2) You are liable for any damage caused inside or outside of the fields by you, your dogs or any person in your party. You are advised to insure you pet for all eventualities but this must include third party insurance (liability insurance).
3) We check the fences daily to ensure that they are dog proof but no liability can be accepted for any dog that escapes.
4) Please respect our neighbours and their privacy. We are not affiliated with neighbouring farms and residences, so please do not enter their land. Please also keep noise to a minimum when using and entering/exiting the site.
Cancellations and/or amendments must be made no less than 48 hours in advance. With notice, we will always do our best to provide an alternative slot, if you are unable to attend the original. 50p admin charge applies
Bookings that are unable to be validated due to out of date vaccination details (last booster must have been within the last 12 months) will not be eligible for refund or reschedule within the 48 hour cut off window.
Please note; The site utilises CCTV to protect the site and its users.